Friday, November 17, 2006

The Latest...

*looks both ways*


"Shhhh, I should be packing right now!"


Let's just call this a 'break". Yes - we got the house. Nothing short of a miracle. We are moving in 14 days. I'm about 20% packed, maybe 25%. *cringe* Thus...the reason I have fallen off the earth in every area of my life that doesn't involve packing tape and a cardboard box. The story is quite long - but in the end we were VERY surprised that we ended up getting this house. It's going to be a challenge financially - but we are stepping out in faith that it will all work out!


Ok - so a quick update:


On Halloween we went to Jen's church for their annual Harvest Festival, here are pics of the kids in their costumes:



Maisie as Ariel (her clamshells were riding a little low)





Dach was "The Hulk"


Jedi-Master Zane


Disco Rock Star Georgia


I saved up for an armoire (that I've been wanting for YEARS) and have been obsessively searching for one on craigslist.org for around $300. We finally found one last week for $175. It is almost identical to a friend's (who paid $800 for theirs). Can you say "SUPER-SCORE"?!?! Here's a pic, I intend to paint it black:



Well, I must get back to packing. I was just missing OD since I hadn't even logged on in the past 3 weeks! I have to pack, pack, pack. I can't believe we even HAVE this much stuff. I am a purge-a-holic and we still have a ton of stuff!!


Did I mention I'm going to have a double car garage?!?!?!

No comments: