Just some pics today. I'm deep cleaning the house today as Eric is going on a Men's Retreat this weekend and the kids and I are heading to Jen's for a "girls weekend" *well, a "girls with 8 kids in tow" weekend*. Her birthday is Saturday, you know!!!! I have to super-clean the house as I come home at 12:30pm on Sunday and 30 minutes later I'm hosting a church event with 20 people here. Yikes!!
Once again, a perfect pose from the children *rolls eyes*. At least we'll look back at the photos and remember what life was REALLY like:
We came home from church and the kids had to go on a treasure hunt to find their baskets...
Lined up at the start of the treasure hunt:
Racing up the stairs trying to find the next treasure hunt clue:
Next was the egg hunt outside:
After dinner, we ended the evening with coloring eggs:
And finally, a family pic from Easter Sunday:
No comments:
Post a Comment