Tuesday, October 16, 2007

iNatalie...

So, Georgia gets a free IMAC laptop for the school year through a homeschool program we are involved in. I have been taking it for a spin since I know --ZERO-- about Macs. So far, so good. There are some fun prgrams on it such as "photo booth". I will now grace you with my handiwork:


A photo taken with the built-in camera...



And a few taken after a couple of drinks with some various camera effects...








Ah yes...that was fun! It's a nifty little laptop but I am not quite on the mac bandwagon yet. We'll see...


Did I mention my birthday is in 2 days? What, you already have it on your calendar? I thought you might! I am settings my expectations -----LOW------ as it is a homeschooling with 4 kids by day and football & cheerleading practice by evening kind of day. Not really seeing much of a pampering day coming down the pipeline. I'll have to see if I can get this ivideo that Georgia made uploaded to youtube and post it. It is a classic "life with Natalie" video.


**edit**


Ok, I think I got the video figured out. Let's just call this a typical moment in my day...







No comments: