*Checks under doormat "Drat!"*
Last night I placed the following ad on craigslist.com:
"FREE COUCH!! CHA-CHING! We just got a new couch and need to get rid of this one. If it were up to me, I would have sold it for at least $75-$100 but (lucky for you) Hubby said –and I quote- “I don’t want to deal with selling it – I want it out of the house right now.” And then he promptly carried it to the driveway.
We don’t have pets so it doesn’t have any “mystery scents” or allergy inducing pet stuff. But we do have kids - so if you find a matchbox car or a Polly Pocket shoe – just consider it our free bonus gift to you!
So – there you have it – a perfectly good couch for free because we are too tired to care about dealing with selling it! So, you may have my couch – not for the price of 20 lattes (as I’d hoped!) but simply for free! Can you even beat that?!
We don’t have pets so it doesn’t have any “mystery scents” or allergy inducing pet stuff. But we do have kids - so if you find a matchbox car or a Polly Pocket shoe – just consider it our free bonus gift to you!
So – there you have it – a perfectly good couch for free because we are too tired to care about dealing with selling it! So, you may have my couch – not for the price of 20 lattes (as I’d hoped!) but simply for free! Can you even beat that?!
PS – I wouldn’t cry if I woke up and found a Starbucks giftcard under my doormat. I'm just saying..."

The couch is gone - but the doormat is bare. *sigh*
The couch is gone - but the doormat is bare. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment